Celebrate Your Safety Champions! Festive Hamper Competition
This December, we want you to nominate a Safety Champion who deserves recognition (and a special treat) for their hard work and dedication to keeping people safe and well at work this year.
Do you know someone who's been working tirelessly to improve health and safety this year? If so, we want to hear about it! Join us on our LinkedIn Page and tag your nominee for the Enfield Safety 2018 Safety Champion. We'll be choosing one well-deserving winner to receive a festive hamper full of goodies, just in time for Christmas.
Perhaps you have a team mate who champions mental health at work, a first aider who's always on standby, a colleague who implemented a safer system of work, or perhaps a group of people who have made a real difference this year.
How To Nominate Your 2018 Safety Champion
Head over to our LinkedIn Page and nominate your 2018 Safety Champion by tagging them in the comments section on one of the relevant competition posts and explain why you think they should win. We'll be announcing the winner on Tuesday 18th December.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Enfield Safety Supplies (company no. 1844662) whose registered office is at Langley House, Station Road, Standon SG11 1QN.
2. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Enfield Safety and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.1. In entering the Competition, you confirm that you and your Nominee are eligible to do so. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. How to Enter: The Competition will consist of a prize draw with a chance for one Nominee (nominated by an Entrant) to win a festive hamper.
5.1. In order to enter the Competition, you must answer the question “Who do you think deserves to win, and why?” by replying to the Competition related posts on Enfield Safety’s LinkedIn account, (each reply will be considered an “Entry” and together the “Entries”).
5.2. Each Entry must set out: (i) who you believe should receive the Prize (each a “Nominee” and together the “Nominees”) and (ii) the reason why you believe the Nominee should receive the Prize. Where possible, your Nominee should be tagged in your Entry.
5.3. Entry into the Competition will open when published on 4th December 2018 (the “Opening Time”) and will close on Monday 17th December 2018 at 11am (the “Closing Time”). If you submit an Entry after the Closing Time you will not be entered into the Competition, but your Entry may still be made available on Enfield Safety’s LinkedIn account.
5.4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. The prize is as follows: One Enfield Safety Festive Hamper containing a selection of assorted food stuffs and Enfield Safety Mug. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen: within 24 hours of the Closing Time. Enfield Safety will, in our absolute discretion, select the nomination that we liked the most, based on the answers we received. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
10. We will notify you via your LinkedIn account as soon as possible if your Entry is selected as a Winning Entry. If you are notified that your Entry is a Winning Entry, you and your Nominee must accept the Prize by following the instructions contained in the notification on LinkedIn account within 24 hours of being notified. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours of when we first tried to contact you, we reserve the right to award the Prize to another Entry and you and your Nominee will have no right to insist on receiving the Prize. Thereafter the alternative Entry shall be the Winning Entry for the purposes of these Terms.
11. If your Entry is selected as a Winning Entry, we may require you and your Nominee to provide your address and other information in order for you and your Nominee to receive and enjoy the Prize. If you or your Nominee do not provide this information within a reasonable time after our request, we reserve the right to withdraw the Prize without further notice. We accept no responsibility for any loss (including disappointment and/or the inability to enjoy a Prize) caused by your or your Nominee’s failure to provide such information.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Langley House, Station Road, Standon SG11 1QN.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Enfield Safety Supplies’ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
18. Enfield Safety Supplies shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, we and our agents or distributors will not, in any circumstances, be responsible or liable to compensate any Entrant or Nominee or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking part in the Competition, except where it is caused by our negligence.
20. Enfield Safety Supplies also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Introducing the next generation crowd control barrier. The Instagate barrier system can be easily moved and deployed by one person. Available in 2 different heights with a unique latching system for adding additional modules to create any length. Read More
By Hans Stacey April 17 2019
The Inspirational Speaker line-up for Safety & Health Expo 2019 has been announced and it’s an impressive list! With less than three months to go now, we’re more excited than ever to get involved at this year’s show. The 2019 talks will cover courage, resilience and breaking the mould, so who will be taking to the stage? Let’s take a look… Read More
March 21 2019
Have you registered for this year’s Safety & Health Expo yet? Don’t miss your chance to join 14,000 professionals at Europe’s leading health and safety event, taking place on 18-20 June 2019 at ExCeL London. Read More
By Hans Stacey March 14 2019