Get Ready for Safety & Health Expo 2019
Have you registered for this year’s Safety & Health Expo yet? Don’t miss your chance to join 14,000 professionals at Europe’s leading health and safety event, taking place on 18-20 June 2019 at ExCeL London.
Whether you’re an officer, advisor, CEO, distributor, consultant, head of department, director or manager, book your space to explore the most innovative health and safety products on the market, benefit from 75+ hours of CPD-accredited seminar sessions, build relationships through valuable networking opportunities and much more.
Register today for free and don’t forgot to make an appointment to talk to one of our safety champions at the show to find out how we can help deliver real improvements to the health & safety of your teams with value driven solutions.
Coming Up at Safety & Health Expo 2019
Workplace Wellbeing Show
- Brand-new feature exploring the latest developments in workplace wellbeing.
- Relevant content for FMs, HR professionals and H&S practitioners eager to improve the wellbeing of their workforces.
- Healthy Eating Café: salad boxes and delicious protein power bowls to promote healthy eating in the workplace.
- Wellness Wall: experts from IWFM share ideas on how to encourage workplace wellbeing.
Safety Technology Zone
- New for 2019, discover the implications of innovative safety tech for health and safety.
- Discover the latest technology trends as innovative suppliers show the power of new cutting-edge kit.
- Enjoy hands-on product demos, interactive talks and case studies on disruptive technology.
- Understand the implications of emerging technology including drones, AI, VR and wearable device.
PPE Attack Zone
- Discover the very latest PPE and workwear in accredited tests in this brand-new feature.
- Watch a series of interactive, visual demonstrations.
- Learn the difference between passing-grade PPE and workwear that surpasses industry standards.
- Source products that significantly reduce workplace risk.
- Hear from leaders outside the world of health and safety on what makes the profession valuable.
- Discover the ‘soft skills’ needed for effective leadership.
- Discuss topics such as safety culture, influencing behaviour and how to get your voice heard at the highest level.
- Learn from high-profile speakers, inspirational celebrities and leading safety professionals
- Featuring panel debates and the annual Women in Health and Safety event.
- 2019 speakers announced soon!
- Find out what makes health and safety a key component of any operational excellent programme.
- Seminars will focus on the technical aspects of health and safety, with advice and input from RoSPA, iirsm, British Safety Council and BOHS.
- Take part in discussions in an interactive area with round tables for workshops, facilitated discussions and networking events.
- Make new connections and discuss current and future challenges within health and safety with like-minded peers.
Register for your show place today for free and don’t forgot to book your slot with the Enfield Safety team.
Enfield Safety – no one works harder to bring you health, safety and welfare products at the right price, on time, every time.
Effective health and safety management relies on good communication. In tough environments, such as construction and industry, providing clear and consistent safety communication can be a challenge. Read More
By Hans Stacey August 14 2019
We all know how important it is to ensure you are successfully communicating your brand image, whether it’s to site visitors or members of the public. Why not boost your brand image on-site by adding your logo to site safety signage and communication? Read More
By Samuel Rapley July 29 2019
Our new Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) were a big hit with lots of you at this year's Safety and Health Expo. These clever systems are catching the eye of health and safety professionals across multiple industries and are making waves in the field of respiratory protection. Read More
By Hans Stacey July 12 2019