By Samuel Rapley November 22 2018
Using Hard Hat Illumination for Worker Safety
The darker days and misty conditions of Autumn and Winter call for a more robust approach to worker visibility. High visibility clothing is a must, but if you want to give vulnerable workers maximum protection, a VisiLite™ Hard Hat Illumination system can make all the difference.
The VisiLite™ system clips onto JSP Evo safety helmets, allowing the fibre optic lights to illuminate workers without dazzling colleagues. The system is highly durable, UBS rechargeable and comes in three lighting modes – static, fast flash or slow flash – visible up to 50 metres. It also withstands wet weather conditions and temperature ranges between -10 and +50˚C.”
Hart Hat Illumination is an ideal solution for workers operating by the roadside or for industries with moving vehicles or heavy machinery. Workers are kept visible on site as well as when they are travelling back and forth to their working area.
- 50m Visibility - Independently tested for luminous intensity, visibility in darkness and flash rate.
- Easy, Secure Fit - Fit to all JSP Evo helmets. Simply clip onto the sides and rear of the safety helmet. Quick release for replacement or USB charging.
- Highly Durable - The clips and main housing are made from highly durable ABS. The main housing is sealed to protect against dust and dirt.
- Adverse Weather Resistant - VisiLite™ is splash-proof making it suitable for use in wet weather conditions. It has an operating Temperature Range of: +50 to -10 ˚C.
- USB Rechargeable - Easily rechargeable with PC, mains or car USB points. Can be charged while fitted to the helmet. Micro USB cable supplied.
- Flexible Fibre Optic - Ultra flexible, clear fibre optic which withstands knock and scrapes.
Shop online or talk to one of our Safety Champions today about keeping your vulnerable workers safe and seen with VisiLite™ on: 0333 003 5710.
Enfield Safety – no one works harder to bring you health, safety and welfare products at the right price, on time, every time.
Introducing the next generation crowd control barrier. The Instagate barrier system can be easily moved and deployed by one person. Available in 2 different heights with a unique latching system for adding additional modules to create any length. Read More
By Hans Stacey April 17 2019
The Inspirational Speaker line-up for Safety & Health Expo 2019 has been announced and it’s an impressive list! With less than three months to go now, we’re more excited than ever to get involved at this year’s show. The 2019 talks will cover courage, resilience and breaking the mould, so who will be taking to the stage? Let’s take a look… Read More
March 21 2019
Have you registered for this year’s Safety & Health Expo yet? Don’t miss your chance to join 14,000 professionals at Europe’s leading health and safety event, taking place on 18-20 June 2019 at ExCeL London. Read More
By Hans Stacey March 14 2019