By Samuel Rapley November 22 2018
Using Hard Hat Illumination for Worker Safety
The darker days and misty conditions of Autumn and Winter call for a more robust approach to worker visibility. High visibility clothing is a must, but if you want to give vulnerable workers maximum protection, a VisiLite™ Hard Hat Illumination system can make all the difference.
The VisiLite™ system clips onto JSP Evo safety helmets, allowing the fibre optic lights to illuminate workers without dazzling colleagues. The system is highly durable, UBS rechargeable and comes in three lighting modes – static, fast flash or slow flash – visible up to 50 metres. It also withstands wet weather conditions and temperature ranges between -10 and +50˚C.”
Hart Hat Illumination is an ideal solution for workers operating by the roadside or for industries with moving vehicles or heavy machinery. Workers are kept visible on site as well as when they are travelling back and forth to their working area.
- 50m Visibility - Independently tested for luminous intensity, visibility in darkness and flash rate.
- Easy, Secure Fit - Fit to all JSP Evo helmets. Simply clip onto the sides and rear of the safety helmet. Quick release for replacement or USB charging.
- Highly Durable - The clips and main housing are made from highly durable ABS. The main housing is sealed to protect against dust and dirt.
- Adverse Weather Resistant - VisiLite™ is splash-proof making it suitable for use in wet weather conditions. It has an operating Temperature Range of: +50 to -10 ˚C.
- USB Rechargeable - Easily rechargeable with PC, mains or car USB points. Can be charged while fitted to the helmet. Micro USB cable supplied.
- Flexible Fibre Optic - Ultra flexible, clear fibre optic which withstands knock and scrapes.
Shop online or talk to one of our Safety Champions today about keeping your vulnerable workers safe and seen with VisiLite™ on: 0333 003 5710.
Enfield Safety – no one works harder to bring you health, safety and welfare products at the right price, on time, every time.
Hoarding is a standard requirement around most large construction sites to ensure safety and security. Why not take advantage of these spaces to boost your marketing efforts, build brand recognition and create a buzz around your development. Read More
By Samuel Rapley January 17 2019
High visibility workwear, also known as Hi Vis or Hi Viz clothing, improves a worker’s visibility using a mix of fluorescent material and reflective strips. As the days get shorter and daylight working hours decrease, it’s more important than ever to ensure workers can be clearly seen. Read More
By Hans Stacey January 08 2019
Your construction project doesn’t have to look like a building site. Building wraps enable contractors to cover an entire building in beautiful, high-quality graphics whilst ensuring safety and security. Read More
By Hans Stacey December 18 2018